- The Upholstered bed will tempt you to sleep in. Upholstered in a rich, premium fabric, Seamlessly finished, it adds tone and texture to your space, and function as well. Storage drawers on either side offer room to stow away extra blankets, old magazines, and what have you.
- Recommended mattress size for king is 78 x 72 inches
- Can accommodate mattresses between 6 and 10 inches
- Bed frame made of high quality solid wood and ply board
- Polyester upholstery; cushioning of PU foam and polyfill
- Plywood to support the mattress
- Refer to the images for dimension details
- For indoor use only
- Note: Mattress and other accessories not included, unless specified otherwise
Product Dimensions:1199.0 x 1880.0 x 2149.0 mm
Storage : NO
Colour/Theme : Light Beige
Style :Modern Luxury
Cushion Material :Pu Foam And Polyfill
Recommended Load :250 kg
- Avoid sitting on the foot board, as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- The product comes with a 24 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.